Sunday, January 6, 2019

2018 was an Amazing Year for my Family and I. Now, 2019 has Arrived and I can't wait to see what God has in stored. 

For 2019 I started my new year off by reading, "Think Better,Live Better" by Joel Osteen. This is one book that I recommend for everyone to read.

 This Book is for All, it truly Guides you into a New Way of Thinking. Honestly it teaches you how we should be thinking the whole time. In one of the Chapters, Joel Osteen brings up a scripture from the Bible how the Apostle Paul: Gives us a Secret in Romans 12:2 "Be Transformed by the Renewing of your Mind."
 In my opinion Apostle Paul is explaining to us that we turn our thinking around and we learn to have better thoughts that are life will start to become better. Remember "You/I can do all things through Christ."

As start this New Journey...I would Love for Everyone whom would Love to Follow Me. Hopefully Join Me...Leave Their Thoughts,Prayers, Opinion, & Questions. We Do to Find Ourselves to Grow but, it's always Great to have Friends to Join the Journey!


-Courtney Rabon 

No comments:

Post a Comment